Unpublished: "Tomorrow will be my first day at Work"

I just found something interesting in my draft box dated 08/01/10. I remember that I wrote this the night before my first ever job.

Tomorrow is going to be a new day for me.. I was hired to be a database encoder in a publishing company which deals with books.. Well, I'll gonna do a lot of typing for 8 hours I guess..


Earlier this morning I was inside the 2nd largest mall here in Philippines and I was thinking about on where should I invest my money from my Job.. Haha! maybe I was just getting excited or something..


I am only interested in a certain building which they called "Cyberzone", it is full of gadgets, computers, laptops, cellphones and almost anything that deals with technology. I went straight to laptop vendors and that is the time I decided to invest on a laptop. "Why not?" I told to myself, I am working on my (old) laptop most of my time and my present laptop is almost 10 years old since its release date, (Toshiba Satellite A Series, Pentium 4, 1gb, 60gb HD, and 64mb VC), I had this second hand and I can feel that it is going to graduate (end of its service) one of these days.


What do I do most of my time btw? I am a fan of digital arts and use Photoshop cs5, Illustrator Cs5. I am also a mild gamer, so I will need a decent video card for my new one. I was thinking to get Intel Core i3 with ATi Video card. I really don't know yet.. haha! Depends on my budget.. I haven't started yet.. I should be sleeping now.. its already midnight here.. I think I am really excited because I couldn't sleep! Haha! forcing myself to sleep now.. :)

I'm amazed that I already know what I want before.. (I actually bought the exact specs I posted above) and just an updated, I already quit the job at the Publishing Company 3 weeks after. I now work in a BPO as a Marketing Assistant doing what I love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...