Google+ Games

So they just launched a new feature in Google+ project, The Games. You can see the icon beside your circles.


google games feature
Google Game Feature

Here's a screenshot of the game menu.

google angry birds screenshot
Google Games Screenshot

This is the reason why facebook become popular, users got hyped on different types of games and they almost wan't to try every game introduced to them. As far as I can remember, I registered on facebook just to play games because my sisters were playing some farm stuffs and they are talking about it. I noticed that some facebook games are synchronized in real time so more likely people were planning on what time they are going to log and play. (e.g. farmville, they will plant a seed that they can harvest in 9 hours from the time it was planted.) As far as I know these type of games are called Sims or simulator, I am not just that sure.

At first it was cool, building stuffs, leveling and getting tough on your friends in the game but then, it gets boring in time. After several months of playing I realized that I am wasting time on these things, so I stopped playing on facebook.(Farmtown, Mafia Wars, Magic Cards like games.)

I am wondering how will google+ games will be in future, I've tried angry birds but it starts on the first level, I am playing angry birds on chrome with the same account so I thought they are going to sync my account on chrome's Angry Bird but it started on the first level..

Oh well, Just happy to share. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...